• Friday 10/11 at 7:30 PM GHS Varsity Football vs Rouse

• Talent Show Auditions will be held from 4:00-5:00 PM on October 17 2017 in the GHS Choir room.

• Students: Get parking permits at Annex office

• First Georgetown Varsity Football game this Friday September first in Waco against the Brewer Bears.

• Students pick up textbooks from the book-room before school and at lunches beginning August 23

• District names Southwest Foods Excellence as the district’s food services provider

Student Section Advances to Second Round in Texas Student Sections Twitter Competition

The Georgetown student section, sponsored by the Blue Crew, advanced to the second round in the TX Student Sections competition. Fans decked in shades of blue and white, and armed with school spirit fill the stands of the football games.

Twitter hosts a friendly competition each football season, encouraging fans and students to prove just which school possesses the best student section.

The rules are few. RT or Fav/quote to support your school! The only rule: no use of fake or bot accounts to gain support.

This week the Eagle fans go head to head against the Round Rock student section. Georgetown swept past Lake Travis the previous week to advance to the second round.

Eagle fans, get your twitter up and vote. RT for Georgetown, Fav for Round Rock

https://t.co/B5spLymn5t