• Students pick up textbooks from the book-room before school and at lunches beginning August 23

• Schedule pickup Aug 14-15

• First day of classes: Aug 17

• District names Southwest Foods Excellence as the district’s food services provider

• Teachers report back to work: Aug 10

• GHS Open House: Sept. 13

Skyward Family-Student Access

Skyward Family Access provides parents and students secure online access to student schedules, attendance, food service balances & payments, grades, and some additional features as well.

Questions arise with every new school year. District has provided answers for frequently asked inquiries.

Where do I go to log in to Skyward Family Access?

Please access Skyward Family Access at the following link: http://www.georgetownisd.org/familyaccess

What is my username/login ID?

Your username is assigned to you by the system automatically when you enroll a new student. It is typically one of the following formats:

Your first and last name (example: christophersmith)
Your personal email address (example: [email protected])

If you do not know your username, click the Forgot Your Login/Password? link on the Skyward Family Access home page. You will be asked to enter your email address and your username/login ID will be emailed to you, along with a link that will allow you to reset your password.

What is my password?

Your password is assigned to you by the system automatically. If you do not remember your password, click the Forgot Your Login/Password? link on the Skyward Family Access home page. You will be asked to enter your email address and your username/login ID will be emailed to you, along with a link that will allow you to reset your password.