• Ruby Slipper Fashion Show all three lunches Feburary 14th in the cafeteria.

• Students: Get parking permits at Annex office

• District names Southwest Foods Excellence as the district’s food services provider

Bye bye Iran Deal!

Tuesday May 8th 2018 President Donald Trump announced the U.S will pull out of the Iran nuclear deal negotiated by the Obama administration in 2015. The deal prevented Iran from building nuclear weapons for the next ten years, BUT in return the U.S has to give them billions of dollars and has to promise to stay out of Iran’s business.

Many nations around the world that are our allies such as France and Germany have argued against the U.S pullout because they believe it would upset stability in the region(Like there is any). They acknowledge the deals many-many flaws but felt it could just be re-negotiated. President Trump disagreed thinking the U.S would be better off without the deal altogether and it was beyond saving.

“In theory, the so-called “Iran deal” was supposed to protect the United States and our allies from the lunacy of an Iranian nuclear bomb, a weapon that will only endanger the survival of the Iranian regime. In fact, the deal allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium and — over time — reach the brink of a nuclear breakout. The deal lifted crippling economic sanctions on Iran in exchange for very weak limits on the regime’s nuclear activity — and no limits at all on its other malign behavior, including its sinister activities in Syria, Yemen, and other places all around the world.”-           President Trump

Iran will now be able to be sanctioned by the U.S again, and the U.S will be allowed to send in military forces if necessary due to Iran’s commonly malicious behavior. The U.S will also will save BILLIONS of dollars that will hopefully be used to protect our criticizes instead of giving it to Iran. The Iran deal did indeed prevent Iran from making nukes, but not from all the prerequisites(Like getting uranium).Iran was obvious scheming to fast track nukes out in 2025 when the deal would have expired while using the U.S provided money to arm our enemies abroad. Pulling out of the Iran Deal will lead to international changes for sure, but in the long run will lead to the United States being more prepared to combat Iran if needed in the future — instead of having a poor short term one sided deal like we did. (THANKS OBAMA)